The Triple-Alpha Process

WARNING: You are now entering a literary experiment. Goggles and lab coats mandatory.

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Straight from the Yogi’s Mouth?

It's not that I don't want to believe my Yoga instructor; but can she really be an expert in anthropology, as well as in finding one's path to enlightenment?

Well? I'm asking. Can she?

I say probability is on her side.

So, I won't doubt her. No, I can't. Not again. I will take what she says at face value and that's it. Case closed. Yet again…how easy it would be to look it up on wikipedia and find yet another source on the subject, written by yet another amateur in the field.

Both good options.

<><><><>

In the end, I choose to follow my Yoga teacher- even though what she says goes against modern anthropology and evolution. You may ask, "Why? Why go against science?" The answer? Because she can give me the one thing science can't: six-pack abs…and when the jackpot's that big, you can't afford to gamble.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home