The Triple-Alpha Process

WARNING: You are now entering a literary experiment. Goggles and lab coats mandatory.

Friday, April 07, 2006

Dear Inuyasha

To: Tessaiga224 (Inuyasha Forum Master)
From: xxxMiroku’sLuckyHandxxx
Subject: One Fan’s Plea

Dear Inuyasha,

Though I love you, I think it is high time we had a serious talk about your future. I want to remind you that you are an Anime, and that Anime know when it’s time to quit.

Let’s look at some facts and figures, shall we? Cowboy Bebop: 26 episodes. Samurai Champloo, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Trigun, and Blue Gender: each also 26 episodes. FLCL: 7 episodes, My Dear Marie: only 3 episodes.

Now, let’s look at you, Inuyasha. At 167 episodes (and still running), who do you think you are? Lupin the 3rd?

Who in their right mind would want to be lumped in with Lupin the 3rd? Not me. And I know not you either, Inuyasha. You’d kick Lupin’s scrawny, little, elitist ass with one Iron Reaver Soul Stealer attack- and he’d be dead before you even touched the Tessaiga! Mmm...Happy imagery of a dead Lupin. (though he'll never really be dead, not as long as [AS] keeps playing his damn show on their network!!!)

Sadly, it has now come to the point where I have stopped believing. I mean, if you couldn’t recover the jewel shards, defeat Naraku, and work up the courage to win Kagome’s heart after 167 episodes and 4 movies, what’s to make me think you ever will?

Oh! Inuyasha! Toy with me no longer! If you love me as I love you, please end! Good, bad, joyful, or dismal, it matters not. But for God’s sake bring me some closure!

I remain your devoted fan,

xxxMiroku’sLuckyHandxxx

ps- please kill Lupin.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Hey Lupin, look at this knife."
"Okay! What's so great about this stupid looking kni-"

SHHNK!

Shot in the head by an assassin.

Anyway, here's a Slate article that relates to what you're talking about:

1:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry, my computer is giving me problems.

http://www.slate.com/id/2139176

-GG

1:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home