The Triple-Alpha Process

WARNING: You are now entering a literary experiment. Goggles and lab coats mandatory.

Monday, April 03, 2006

Escape Velocity

In physics, the term Escape Velocity is used to describe the speed needed by an object near a black hole, or other gravitational force, in order to escape being pulled in.

You said you had a good time. You thought I was “really nice”. I thought that was a good thing. But, you also said you would call me tomorrow.

Tomorrow, Philip! Now it’s Friday night, again, and you still haven’t called.

Well, screw you! I don’t need your bullshit man excuses. My life will move on perfectly well without your perfectly sculpted abs and perfectly tanned body…and perfect smile…

I don’t need you!

That’s right…right, right, right.

(…)

Right.

I am thoroughly convinced that my life can now continue on without worry or want for you- so don’t bother calling! I don’t ever want to hear your voice again! In fact, I’m erasing your name from my address book right now, and I would like it if you were to do the same.

Don’t ever, ever, ever call me again.

(Please call)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home