The Triple-Alpha Process

WARNING: You are now entering a literary experiment. Goggles and lab coats mandatory.

Monday, April 17, 2006

What I wanted to do today:

1) Go to Yoga
2) Write a paper for school
3) Return my Netflix movie
4) Do my finances
5) Email theatre managers about getting casting files
6) Pack for my upcoming move
7) Write a fantastically ingenious and brand new blog article

What I actually did today:

1) Watch the special features on my Back to the Future DVD
2) Do part of a jigsaw puzzle
3) Surf Wikipedia for missing articles I might write if I wasn’t so lethargic
4) Watch Adult Swim
5) Write this fantastically pointless and semi-depressing blog article

Idleness: 1, Responsibility: 0

(great way to start the week)

Later:
When I could have been writing my paper, I instead took an internet quiz on LiquidGeneration.com

Apparently, I'm an:

Get Your Drunk Personality at LiquidGeneration.com!


Some intellectual. I'm just going to hope that this paper writes itself. Yeah, that sounds like a good plan.
(I'm fucked)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home